How To Book
Four ways to book your tickets
1. Buy a Season Ticket: Only £32.50 (Monday play only) or £41.50 (Tues - Saturday plays)
The ticket entitles the holder to reserve the same seats on the same day of the week, and for all 5 plays. Please note:
- You must select the same evening for each play to take advantage of this offer, but we will endeavour to change an evening on request if we can.
- The pantomime performance is not included in the season ticket.
- To book a season ticket, please call or email as shown below.
2. Web-booking, where you are be able to choose your seats for each individual play and pay on-line using Debit card, Credit card or paypal. BEWARE: when the system takes you to PayPal you will be asked to select the country you are in. Be sure you do as the default is the USA.
3. Call our Booking Line - 0191 292 9292 .
Please note this is an Answer phone service.Please leave your message and you will be contacted about your requirements.
4. Email : email@example.com
Please include contact details and ticket requirements.
Sorry, credit and debit cards are not accepted on phone or email bookings, however they are available to use via the Web-bookings above.
After making your phone, email or season ticket booking request, please send all payments to:
Tynemouth Priory Theatre
Cheques to be made payable to "Tynemouth Priory Theatre".
Monday night performances are all £7.50 (Meal deal £19.50)
All other performances are £9.00 (Meal deal £21.00)
Pantomime tickets Children/concessions £6.50, all others £8.00
All tickets are available through the booking line and the pantomime web booking form.
When you book on line you will be asked to give information such as your name, address and email (this last is essential as your ticket will be in the form of an email). We understand and sympathise with people’s reluctance to give out personal information lest it be misused. The booking system at Tynemouth Priory Theatre is in house so we control what happens to your personal data. It is stored securely and is used in two ways: to process and service your specific bookings (we keep an electronic record of all your seat bookings both on the system and copied to selected theatre members); and to contact patrons about future productions in a very limited way. We do not give or sell our patron’s data nor do we needlessly contact former patrons with marketing. If you have any issues with our data policies please get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0191 257 5186, through the website http://www.tynemouth-priory-theatre.com/ or by post Tynemouth Priory Theatre, Percy Street, NE30 4HA.
Meal Deal Information
We regret that, due to the lingering effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we will not be offering Meal Deals throughout the upcoming season (October 2021 - June 2022).
This decision was not made lightly, and was taken with the health and safety of our patrons and members in mind.
We hope to resume Meal Deals from the beginning of the 2022-23 Season.
We thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Wheelchairs can easily be accommodated however it is best to book parties with Wheelchair users by phone/email so that accompanying persons can be accommodated
Please state the number of people who will need to remain seated in their wheelchairs.