Open Readings & Auditions
Open Reading and Auditions are generally held in the Green Room at Tynemouth Priory Theatre - usually at 7.30pm on a weekday for plays, and 2.30pm on a Sunday afternoon for the Pantomime.
The Green Room is through the door marked "Stage Door" in the lane at the back of the theatre.
2018/19 SEASON AUDITIONS
Not Dead Enough
Written by Peter James
Adapted for the Stage by Shaun McKenna
Directed by Ali Broughton & Ann Leake
Performance: 3rd – 8th June 2019
Open Reading: Thursday 22nd November 2018
Auditions: Thursday 29th November 2018
Setting: The play takes place in various places around Brighton; the mortuary, police offices and Brighton seafront.
Cast (all ages are flexible)
- Detective Superintendent Roy Grace - age 40+
- Detective Sergeant Glenn Branson - younger than Grace
- Cleo Morey - similar age to Grace
- Sophie Harington - younger than Cleo
- Detective Sergeant Bella Moy - similar age to Branson
- Brian Bishop - age 40+
- Katie Bishop / Girl / Lara Lloyd - any age
- Dr Fraser Theobald - small part, any age. Needs to be similar build and height to Grace.